February 2019 OwlCrate Box
- Haku key-chain from Spirited Away by Four Seasons Fox
- Beasts of Harry Potter umbrella by Anne Lambelet
- Pixie Peter Pan soap by Leeloo Soaps
- Accio Books! Harry Potter beanie by Michelle Gray and OwlCrate
- The Tea Dragon Society graphic novel by Katie O’Neill
- Signed special edition of Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto with letter and bookmark
- Enamel Pin by Ink and Wonder Designs
I LOVE this box!!! Its perfect ❤
These are my two favorite items in the box! I have a large umbrella in my softball bag but I have to keep it in the bat section because it is so big. This travel size umbrella will fit much better and its way cooler!
The Pin is awesome, but I don’t really care about the other two. The key-chain is really pretty but I have never seen Spirited Away. I don’t use bars of soap and I got a very similar soap in The Wicked King box, so I don’t think I will ever use it.
I love the title of this and I am super excited to read it! I was flipping through the pages and found this cat like creature thing and now I am even more excited! He is so cute!
I’ve heard mixed reviews on this book, but I think it sounds really good! And I love the OwlCrate cover! The purple stained page edges are super cool. I will definitely be reading this one!
Next Month’s theme is “Murder & Mayhem”
I am not really looking forward to this box, but the last two boxes have been so amazing that I’m not even sad.