Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I thought this would be a super easy topic. I mean, how hard could it be to write a single word about a book?!?! (Plus Goodreads has a ready made list of the last 10 books I’ve read) Boy was I wrong! This was waaaaay harder than I thought haha. But I did my best so take it easy on me!
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue – Brilliant
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky – Flirtatious
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy – Inspiring
- Taming Demons for Beginners – Demonic
- Slaying Monsters for the Feeble – Excellent
- The Nobleman’s Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks – Reassuring
- Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft – Horror-able
- Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped – Sensational
- Delivering Evil for Experts – Salacious
- How to Defeat a Demon King in Ten Easy Steps – Clever
Have you read any of these? How you would review them in one word?