2020 has been a whirlwind and its only half over. I can’t believe we are already 6 months into the year, but at the same time I’m ready for 2020 to be over! (But will 2021 really be any better?)
- Elizabeth: Obstinate, Headstrong Girl 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Baptism of Fire 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Red Rising 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Time Cat 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- The Courtship of Princess Leia 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- The Unspoken Name 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Ambush at Corellia 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Review | Goodreads | Amazon*)
- Unsung Heroine 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (Goodreads | Amazon*)
Weirdly because of the whole Covid thing I haven’t been able to do things I normally would so I have been spending a ton of time with my parents and little bro, so I have somehow had less time to read than normal these last few months.
Because I have been working from home I haven’t been driving so I haven’t been listening to Audiobooks, so Tower of Swallows has been pretty much on hold.
- OwlCrate March 2020 Unboxing
- First Quarter Wrap Up – 2020
- Corona Project – Cleaning My Office
- Top Ten Tuesday – Book titles that would make great band names
- Disney Parks Book Tag
- May The Fourth Be With You
- Wyrd and Wonder – Celebrate The Fantastic
- Wyrd & Wonder: Underrated Fantasy Books
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Wyrd & Wonder: Is Star Wars Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
- OwlCrate April 2020 Unboxing
- Wyrd & Wonder Mic Drop (a book you’d have preferred didn’t get a sequel)
- Wyrd & Wonder Friday Face Off: Silhouette
- Wyrd & Wonder Wrap Up
- OwlCrate May 2020 Unboxing
- Friday Face Off: Time
Thanks to Wyrd & Wonder I actually got quite a bit of posts up! Last quarter I had only 6 but this time I had 16!
I kind of fell off the wagon in June. I had 4 whole posts (2 review and 2 non-review) I’m behind on comments and blog hopping and work and house chores and basically just life in general. I don’t really have an excuse or a reason. I’ve just been in a funk.
- Lots of days at the dog park and some doggie play dates.
- Lots of game nights with the family
- Doing our own version of painting and sipping in my Mom’s living room
- My Niece turned 3!!
- I died the under part of my hair purple.
- Cinco de Mayo
- May the 4th be with you
- After 2+ years of living together my dog and cat are getting along!
- I paid $1.00 for gas for the first (and probably last) time in my life (Its back up to $2.50 already)
- I broke up with the guy I was seeing (No biggie it was my choice!)
- My AC went out (luckily it was just the filter and its working again!)
- My Fridge went out (Its still not working but I have a fridge in the garage that works fine and I am using that for now)
- My Cat Logan went in for a standard teeth pulling procedure and had some complications due to a previously unknown heart condition. It was dicey for a bit but he pulled though and is doing amazing now!! (And the stimulus check came at just the right time and covered a good chunk of his vet bills, thank goodness)
I know I’ve been MIA for most of the month but hopefully I’ll be back on more coming up! I hope everyone had a great 2nd quarter ❤