I was nominated by the lovely Whitney @ Whit Reads Lit! Thanks for the nomination!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees by commenting or pinging back to one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
1: What is your go-to book genre and why?
Fantasy! Its my favorite but I don’t know why.
2: Do you buy/collect bookish merch?
Yes … probably way to much haha I am wearing a Harry Potter sweatshirt and socks right now!
3: Do you enjoy e-mail or snail mail more?
Usually e-mail cuz its quicker, but I do write snail mail letters back and fourth with my Grandma and its a lot of fun!
4: What is the most exciting place you have ever visited?
When I was in High School I got to go on a trip to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji as a “sports ambassador” I went with a group of kids my age and we got to do a bunch of sports related stuff and it was amazing.
5: Would you ever go on a bookish pilgrimage? If so, where and what author?
Hmmm I have never thought about this before, but I would love to take a Jane Austen centered pilgrimage! That would be cool.
6: What author have you read the most books by?
I have read 21 different books by Janet Evanovich, but I have re-read the Harry Potter series so many times that technically I have read more than 21 books by J.K Rowling. (Its just the same 7 books over and over again haha)
7: What is your favorite season?
Fall! I love that its cool enough to wear comfy clothes but warm enough to enjoy outdoor activities.
8: How often do you post to your blog per week/month?
Usually 3-4 posts a week but I don’t follow any kind of schedule so sometimes more and sometimes less.
9: Where is your favorite place to read?
On my couch cuddled up with my dogs and/or cats.
10: What is your favorite thing to do, besides reading?
Sports! Specifically softball and volleyball.
11: How do you choose what to read next?
I am a complete and total mood reader. I pick whatever sounds good. I have a TBR a mile long but I rarely actually read anything from it.
- What is your all time favorite book?
- If you had to recommend a single book to a stranger, without knowing their reading level or interests, what would it be?
- What is your favorite alcoholic drink? (or regular drink if you don’t drink)
- What app do you use the most on your phone?
- What is your favorite animated Disney Movie?
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Do you read books on your phone?
- Are you participating in any reading challenges in 2019? (If so which ones?)
- Where is the weirdest place you have ever read?
I haven’t done a tag in a while so I am going to follow directions for once and actually tag 11 people! But, as always, don’t feel obligated to participate! If you do, let me know so I can check out your answers!
- Pages Below the Vaulted Sky
- Way Too Fantasy
- Bookwyrming Thoughts
- Metaphors and Moonlight
- The Bookish Libra
- In Love & Words
- Book Beach Bunny
- Perspective of a Writer
- Carla Loves To Read