- Pocket Mirror inspired by The Belles by Catarina Book Designs
- Genuine Agate ring from GeoCentral
- Magnetic Bookmarks by Craftedvan
- Book Tin inspired by The Cruel Prince by Stella Bookish Art
- Tea Towel inspired by Throne of Glass series by Little Inklings Design
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart
I love the look of the tea towel and I like the quote well enough. I feel like the quote print is more of an advertisement then a print, but the quote is nice.
These bookmarks are super adorable!!! I love this type of art!
I like the little bag more than the mirror, but I don’t use pocket mirrors. I will probably give it to my sister.
I like this cover a LOT better than the original cover, and I am excited to read this book. It was on my TBR before! We also got this nice note from the author!
I really like this tin!!! I love that it has 3 different quotes instead of the same quote repeated 3 times! I am going to use it to store all my bookish pins. Since the pictures are hard to read, here are the quotes:
- I like for things to happen … stories to unfold. And If I can’t find a good enough story I make one.
- I am a mere mortal and you are a prince of faerie. You have much to lose and I have nothing.
- Sharpen your blade. Harden your heart.
Last we have the Agate ring, and I am PISSED about it. The one I got is UGLY! I don’t do browns and its huge and I would never wear it. I wouldn’t have thought twice about it but then I saw everyone else’s rings and they are all really pretty. The are some GORGEOUS blues and purples and even some pinks I really like! I would have been happy with any color except brown!!! So now I am really sad I got a brown one 😦