I saw this tag at Journey Into Books and immediately knew I needed to participate! I used to play M.A.S.H all the time. It brings back great memories of giggling in class and wishing the game would predict an amazing life with the guy you happened to have a crush on, at the time. It was silly and fun game and this tag is amazing!
- Link back to my original post on Kyera’s Library so I can see all your answers! (Be sure to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my URL)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show the community some love!
- Obviously, come up with your wonderful answers!
- Don’t forget to tag others to keep the tag going!
If you don’t know how to play M.A.S.H then head on over to Kyera’s post, or just google it 🙂 I am not going to try and explain it.
My memories of playing this game include writing out everything in our notebooks, so for nostalgia’s sake I did it on a piece of paper! We also always used to do “3 Positives and 1 Negative” so the first three things, in every category, are ones I want and the last 1 is one I don’t.
Please ignore my penmanship and any spelling errors! Also drawing a spiral with your eyes closed is really hard.
- Genre – Horror
- Love Interest – Wesley (Princess Bride)
- Setting – Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
- Best Friend – Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice)
- Villain – Boba Fett (Star Wars)
- Pet – Scabbers (Harry Potter)
- Job – Slave
- Transportation – Walking
- Power – Wizard
- Trope or Twist – The Chosen One
- House – Apartment
Here is my book blurb:
Sold into slavery at a very young age, Brittany has spent her whole life living in the tiny apartment of her bounty-hunter master, Boba Fett. Brittany, doesn’t know anything about who her parents were or where she came from, but she does know that she is a Wizard. Taking only her pet rat, Scabbers, Brittany escapes the apartment in search of the rumored Hogwarts, a school for witchcraft and wizardry. She is determined to find it even if she has to walk there. Along the way she meets Elizabeth and Wesley, and together the trio faces unspeakable horrors as they fight to evade Boba Fett and find Hogwarts. Little does Brittany know, Hogwarts is cursed and she is the one destined to break it. And for some reason her rat seems determined to stop her.
Haha that was fun! I am not going to tag anyone but if you are interested please consider yourself tagged!!! Let me know if you do it!
What do you think of my book blurb? I am kinda proud of it 😀