I found this tag over on Thrice Read‘s Blog and really enjoyed it! It originated from the Readaholics group page on Goodreads.
1. How many books are too many books in a book series?
It depends on the books, but usually three seems like a good number of books in a series. The big thing I HATE is waiting for the next book to come out. So if they are all published them there isn’t a thing as too many books,as long as the story stays strong.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I don’t like cliffhangers if I can’t immediately pick up the next book in the series. So this goes back to my answer to #1. If the next book is already published then I don’t really care. If I have to wait it drives me crazy.
3. Hardcover or paperback?
I like paperback just because I like to read while laying down and paperbacks are usually lighter.
4. Favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice!!
5. Least favorite book?
Old Man and the Sea
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Depends on how they are written and if they are drawn out, but in general no.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
The Maze Runner
8. A book you’re currently reading?
I haven’t started a new book yet 😦
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Romeo and Juliet
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
12. Favorite author?
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Buying. I used to go to the library constantly as a kid, but now that I have money I buy all my books. Though, I do buy a lot of used books.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seem to love?
50 Shades of Gray
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Dog Ears! I lose bookmarks and they have the nasty habit of falling out of my books.
16. A book you can always reread?
Pride and Prejudice
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Yes. I can also read while watching TV and pay attention to both.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
Lately I like multiple POVs, but I could see myself not liking it if it becomes overused.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Depends on the book and my schedule. If I could I would always read a book in one sitting, but I rarely have that much free time.
20. Who do you tag? (You can invite them to the group to do the tag)
or no one I wasn’t specifically tagged for this post so I am not going to tag anyone. But please feel free to leave a link to your post below if you do this tag! I would love to see your answers.
2 thoughts on “Twenty Questions Book Tag”
What a great book tag – and, I’m with you on 50 Shades. Not my thing at all.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I got about halfway through and couldn’t continue reading it.